Hi

Old May 24th 2018, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

jenaliaanderson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi

Hi everyone, I am new here and I would love to discuss things which I know and I also love to learn the things from this forum.
Old May 24th 2018, 7:36 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Welcome to BE jenalia. Thank you for stopping at the Welcome Inn and introducing yourself.

British Expats has many forums and sub-forums, all of which you are welcome to browse and participate in. Some are for particular countries where many expats have settled and others are forums for general chat, such as The Lounge, and then we have one for political discussions called Take It Outside which is often filled with posts that are hot and heavy.

Where are you living and is there someplace else in the world that you are longing to emigrate to for a period of time or a lifetime or have you already found it? Without knowing these things, I can't direct you to a particular forum so that you can hook up with others living there or direct you to a place to find information about what it is like to live there and, what, if anything, is needed for you to immigrate there.

Please have a read of the Forum Rules link, fourth from the left, under the BE masthead. Again, welcome.