Hi!

Old Feb 15th 2015, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

earth2momma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi!

Just dropping in to say "Hello".

I'm a soon to be divorced British mom of 3 (4, 6 & 8), we have been in Alberta, Canada for the last 6 years.

I'm hoping for some inspiration, advice, and possibly a shoulder to sob on occassionally lol.

I don't want to go back to the UK, but the winters and lifestyle are doing nothing for my soul here in Canada.

Where does one go? Where in the world could I take my children and feel home?

I've lived in Various parts of Europe, Central America... But, I'm so torn. So lost!

Where in the world to go as a single mom?

Plus, no skills/education to speak of. Gave my career up to look after my kids while he went off to work.

Your help is appreciated, welcomed and anticipated.

My thoughts of going to Belize or Guatemala are torn. I've worked in Guatemala, but as a single. Very different when children are involved.

Many thanks!
Old Feb 16th 2015, 12:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi!

Hi welcome to BE.

I see you have opened a duplicate post in the Canada forums. I suppose the main question is...will the children's father allow you to remove them from Canada? I presume your youngest child will be British too...British by Descent...important if you wish to move to Europe.
Old Feb 16th 2015, 12:29 am
Just Joined

earth2momma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi!

Hi, and thanks Jerseygirl.....

Yes, he's not fussed where go.
Yes, the youngest has dual citizenship. But I can't see us moving to Europe, even though I love it so, not sure why. Recent turmoils in France etc. maybe?