hi

Old Nov 2nd 2011, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Ununoctium is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi

Hey everyone I've been lurking here and a couple other forums for like ever but never got around to joining. So now that I have a few days off work I decided to finally register and start reading & posting. So you'll probably find me primarily posting in the politics/debate forum. Well I guess I'll see you around :P
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 8:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi

Originally Posted by Ununoctium
Hey everyone I've been lurking here and a couple other forums for like ever but never got around to joining. So now that I have a few days off work I decided to finally register and start reading & posting. So you'll probably find me primarily posting in the politics/debate forum. Well I guess I'll see you around :P
Hello and welcome to BE.

I see you've already found your way into the Take It Outside forum. Please be aware that discussions can get very heated in TIO. I am the moderator for that forum...so if you have any problems or concerns give me a shout. Good luck.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 7:11 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi

Originally Posted by Ununoctium
Hi and welcome to BE.

I see you are finding your way around ok, are you enjoying using the forum so far?