Hi

Old Mar 19th 2011, 6:57 am
Just Joined

lozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nice
Red face Hi

Joined the forum yesterday 19.3.11
I'm in Dubai for a few days, based in Qatar. Been there almost 2 years now. Love archaeology, astronomy, doing outdoor stuff along with the rest of the things most of us enjoy.
Hoping to stay in Doha if I can secure the new job I'm after but maybe a move to Cyprus or somewhere else in the ME.
Fave cliches, 'life's what you make it' and 'if you don't like something change it'. Haven't perfected the techniques yet but still trying.
Look forward to chatting when I get to grips with all this. xx[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:11 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Hi Lozroz and welcome to BE. I think you should find the Middle East forum easily enough but, if you need any help, just shout There's a good bunch of people in that section of the forum.

Interesting times in the Gulf at the moment - thankfully Qatar and UAE seem to be stable, don't they. Best of luck with the new job Mind you, Cyprus not a bad choice of country either.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:37 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lozroz

Welcome to BE.

As Baked bean has said, there is a Middle East forum, which you will find by clicking on the 'index forum' button on the pink bar above. Scroll down the list of countries until you see the 'Middle east' title. Double click on that and you're in. It is well worth popping in there and introducing yourself, or just jump right in and join in existing threads.
Don't forget to read any sticky threads on the forum - these are titled in red and are at the top of the first page when you enter the forum.

We also have a forum for Cyprus. Find this the same way, but look for the section entitled Europe and you will see Cyprus underneath, which you need to double click on.

The main thing is to jump in, join in and have fun.

Dread - x
Old Mar 19th 2011, 9:48 am
Just Joined

lozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nicelozroz is just really nice
Talking Re: Hi

Hi BB
Thanks for the welcome.
Malaisia might be a good choice too, except I wanted to get nearer to the UK eventually then maybe my friends could come and visit.
I lived in Jahore Bahru (Cant remember how to spelli t!) when I was a teenager for 2 years. Loved it.
I'm a sucker for monkeys and orangs.
Loz
Old Mar 19th 2011, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Wink Re: Hi

Thanks Dread
Already been on and introduced myself. Some scary discussions going on there, but some of the people have been in the thick of it.
Hope to start chatting eventually.
Loz
Old Mar 19th 2011, 11:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lozroz
Joined the forum yesterday 19.3.11
I'm in Dubai for a few days, based in Qatar. Been there almost 2 years now. Love archaeology, astronomy, doing outdoor stuff along with the rest of the things most of us enjoy.
Hoping to stay in Doha if I can secure the new job I'm after but maybe a move to Cyprus or somewhere else in the ME.
Fave cliches, 'life's what you make it' and 'if you don't like something change it'. Haven't perfected the techniques yet but still trying.
Look forward to chatting when I get to grips with all this. xx[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Hello and welcome to BE.

There is also an Introduction thread in the Sand Pit...why don't you pop over there and introduce yourself?

If you find yourself a little lost navigating the many BE forums...we have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. The concierge for the Middle East forums is Blue Cat...please contact her if you need any help.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the ME forums are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell.

Please shout out if you need any help...there's usually someone around 24/7 to help out. Good luck with the new job.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Hi

Thank you too.
Think I've done all the intro bits. Love the humour going on in the ME forum.
This is a great site.
Loz x