hi

Old Mar 4th 2010, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

yvonnemichael is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi

Hello
My name is Yvonne Ash and I am presently living in the Dordogne in France, with my Husband and two Jack Russells. We retired here almost five years ago and really love it. However I fancy trying Italy for a couple of years. I really love all parts of Italy but I do not know hard it would be to find a property to rent, what the 'red tape' is like, doctors and dentists etc. If anybody could give me a small insight into living in Italy or point me in the right direction on the web I would be truly grateful. Thank you
Yvonne Ash
Old Mar 4th 2010, 5:55 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi

Hi Yvonne, I'm sure the Italian contingent will be happy to give you some ideas!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77