Hey Y'all

Old Apr 10th 2019, 2:35 am
Just Joined

LARAHTX is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hey Y'all

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. As clearly visible I use the word y'all. I am southern, more specifically Texan.
I found this forum by chance and I am so glad I did. I will be married in July to my soulmate. We will be married here in Texas then around September/October we will be applying for the Marriage visa. I am a ball of nerves as he does not meet the 18,600 pounds/ yr needed, but instead we will be doing the cash savings route.
I am excited as we just got a scanning hub in Houston. I am hoping everything goes as planned. I am trying to assemble a packet already of the things needed but I know that things such as pay slips, bank statements and letters must be dated 28 days with in the application date.
I'm just really OCD about it. I just want to make sure everything is looking good before I submit it. Cant be the only one right?
Here I am known as a Certified Medical Assistant. However, I am in nursing school. Which I probably wont get to finish here, but I have no problem resuming my schooling overseas.
Just wanted to thank everyone in advance for their kindness and the knowledge that y'all give people such as myself on here.

-Kindest Regards

LARAHTX
Old Apr 10th 2019, 6:23 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Y'all

Originally Posted by LARAHTX View Post
Hello everyone,

I am fairly new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. As clearly visible I use the word y'all. I am southern, more specifically Texan.
I found this forum by chance and I am so glad I did. I will be married in July to my soulmate. We will be married here in Texas then around September/October we will be applying for the Marriage visa. I am a ball of nerves as he does not meet the 18,600 pounds/ yr needed, but instead we will be doing the cash savings route.
I am excited as we just got a scanning hub in Houston. I am hoping everything goes as planned. I am trying to assemble a packet already of the things needed but I know that things such as pay slips, bank statements and letters must be dated 28 days with in the application date.
I'm just really OCD about it. I just want to make sure everything is looking good before I submit it. Cant be the only one right?
Here I am known as a Certified Medical Assistant. However, I am in nursing school. Which I probably wont get to finish here, but I have no problem resuming my schooling overseas.
Just wanted to thank everyone in advance for their kindness and the knowledge that y'all give people such as myself on here.

-Kindest Regards

LARAHTX

Welcome to BE

We ask all new members to have a quick read of the site rules, https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom of each forum page. I see you have already found your way to the best forum to get answers to any specific questions you have so I will just leave it there.

Last edited by mikelincs; Apr 10th 2019 at 6:26 am.