Hey there

Old Dec 22nd 2016, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

fatdad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey there

5 years permanent resident in Canada. If I can help anyone just send me a message. I will try to explain any concerns you may have. Canada is a great country. Has a few issues but many many positives

John
Old Dec 22nd 2016, 9:30 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey there

Hi and Welcome to the wonderful world of BE

Thank you for your kind offer to help newbies in their request for residency in Canada.

We have a great forum set up for our Canadian expats and I'm sure they will welcome you to the racks for the knowledge you bring. Hopefully, you will also be able to find some new cohorts to hang with who are in the same situation you are.

We ask that before you go posting in the forums that you read the site rules and perhaps sit back and read some posts to gauge the type of response that is generally typical when interacting with others.

If you have any site issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of the forum's moderators.

Again, welcome.
Old Dec 23rd 2016, 6:05 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey there

Originally Posted by fatdad
5 years permanent resident in Canada. If I can help anyone just send me a message. I will try to explain any concerns you may have. Canada is a great country. Has a few issues but many many positives

John
Hello and welcome to BE - I see you've found the Canada forums!

It's always good to have questions and answers generally kept to the threads, rather than private messages. This way information can be shared (and is a handy reference for others to see in the future) and also there is less likelihood of incorrect information being passed along.

It's great to have another member willing to share their experiences on board! Do feel free to join in with the banter in the Maple Leaf Forum as well.. we also have a Canniversary Forum for marking those significant moments.

Hope you enjoy the Canada forums and we're happy to have you here!