Reload this Page >

Hey from Sydney, Australia

Hey from Sydney, Australia

Old Dec 2nd 2013, 4:33 am
Just Joined

boombox is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey from Sydney, Australia

Hi everyone.

I'm a new user here, obviously, so I thought I'd quickly introduce myself and a tiny bit about me.

My name is Astin, I'm 27, originally from west London but have recently moved to Randwick/Coogee, just east of Sydney, Australia on a one year working holiday visa.

My girlfriend and I arrived in Sydney almost two weeks ago now (20th November) after a month travelling in Asia. Since arriving we've been very busy finding somewhere to live and so haven't had much time to explore Sydney yet, but from what we have seen we love it! Now we've found somewhere and moved in the fun of exploring can begin! Anybody got any tips for us?

I look forward to talking to you all at some point.

Astin
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 6:33 am
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey

Originally Posted by boombox
Hi everyone.

I'm a new user here, obviously, so I thought I'd quickly introduce myself and a tiny bit about me.

My name is Astin, I'm 27, originally from west London but have recently moved to Randwick/Coogee, just east of Sydney, Australia on a one year working holiday visa.

My girlfriend and I arrived in Sydney almost two weeks ago now (20th November) after a month travelling in Asia. Since arriving we've been very busy finding somewhere to live and so haven't had much time to explore Sydney yet, but from what we have seen we love it! Now we've found somewhere and moved in the fun of exploring can begin! Anybody got any tips for us?

I look forward to talking to you all at some point.

Astin
Welcome to the Forum pop over to the Australia Section of the forum where there is a bunch of Moderators and Concierges to help you should you have any issues.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 12:42 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey

Hi there and welcome to the forum . Do check out the Australia section of the forum. You'll find plenty of helpful folks to answer any questions that you may have.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 3:11 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey from Sydney, Australia

Hi Astin,

Welcome to BE!!

It certainly sounds like you've hit the ground running

Best of luck with settling in. You will find our Australia forum really useful, lots of information there and you never know you may pick up a few friends along the way.