Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hey from scotland

Hey from scotland

Old Apr 20th 2016, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Tattoocaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey from scotland

Hello . Newbie here, just joined as i was looking up a shit ton of stuff for working in canada. litterly just flew in last night and already wish i was back there

applied for an IEC since it let me so im sure its still open so fingers crossed.

anyway im 28 f from glasgow, whos looking for an exciting scary first time adventure away from home . enough boring stuff. catch ya
Old Apr 20th 2016, 7:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey from scotland

Hi there and welcome to BE.

Where in Canada have you been visiting? I've been in Toronto for the last couple of years and am really enjoying it...especially now winter is over.

I see you have already posted in our Canada forum. You will get plenty of help and could advice from the regulars in that forum.

Good luck with your quest.
Old Apr 20th 2016, 11:15 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum
Old Apr 21st 2016, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi there and welcome to BE.

Where in Canada have you been visiting? I've been in Toronto for the last couple of years and am really enjoying it...especially now winter is over.

I see you have already posted in our Canada forum. You will get plenty of help and could advice from the regulars in that forum.

Good luck with your quest.

Hi I was in Taber. Which is a whole different ball game from Glasgow lol but I loved it so much. Friendly people and nice open spaces not all crammed in.

Toronto looks amazing tho. How long you there for or is it a permanent thing.

Yeah I posted there's so much to look over been doing it all day.
What kinda visa did you use. And thanks I hope beginners luck I can get picked lol would be awesome. 😁🙈
Old Apr 21st 2016, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Welcome to the forum
Hello. Thanks. How are you
Old Apr 21st 2016, 12:31 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tattoocaz
Hi I was in Taber. Which is a whole different ball game from Glasgow lol but I loved it so much. Friendly people and nice open spaces not all crammed in.

Toronto looks amazing tho. How long you there for or is it a permanent thing.

Yeah I posted there's so much to look over been doing it all day.
What kinda visa did you use. And thanks I hope beginners luck I can get picked lol would be awesome. 😁🙈
Alberta...never been...maybe one day. There's so much of Canda I would love to see.

Yes the forums continue lots of great info. Have you taken a look at the Canada section of the BE Wiki?

Probably permanent. Long story...moved to New Jersey, US 20 years ago. Daughter went to Uni in Toronto in 2003...loved it...decided to stay there. We are awaiting permanent residency to come through via our daughter.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Alberta...never been...maybe one day. There's so much of Canda I would love to see.

Yes the forums continue lots of great info. Have you taken a look at the Canada section of the BE Wiki?

Probably permanent. Long story...moved to New Jersey, US 20 years ago. Daughter went to Uni in Toronto in 2003...loved it...decided to stay there. We are awaiting permanent residency to come through via our daughter.
Oh god I know. So much to see so little time. Well hopefully you get it all done and dusted soon.

Presuming it takes a while.

Not sure about the thread as I've read so many it's all a blur just now lol.