Hey everyone!

Old Oct 17th 2017, 11:29 am
JJ123

Jamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey everyone!

Hey,

I've referred to this forum ever since marrying my USC Wife almost 3 years ago now, thought it was time to become a member!

I am a UK Citizen and we both live in the UK with our Dual Citizenship twin baby boys (6 months old now, time flies!). We will be starting the IR1 Visa process at the end of this month, so I'll no doubt be asking plenty of questions or searching for the answers already posted on this great forum.

Any advice or suggestions would be great. We will (hopefully) be moving to West Virginia as this is where my Wife is from and where we have the support network of her family which we will need with our twin babies.
Old Oct 17th 2017, 1:39 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey everyone!

Hi and glad you've become a member. BE welcomes you and your family to site. If your wife wishes to participate while you under go the US marriage-based visa process, please have her open her own account. Makes things easier for those assisting you when they know which family member they are interacting with.

For your needs, the US Marriage-Based Visa forum is the perfect place for your many questions. Since you are both living in the UK, her wife will send her I-130 petition directly to the US Embassy in London.

Since this is the Welcome Inn, I've given you a link where you can start reading and asking questions.

Marriage Based Visas - British Expats

The main forum will be helpful in answering questions about gaining credit ratings, banking, taxes, etc.

Congratulations on the birth of your twins and see you in the USA forums.
Old Oct 18th 2017, 11:40 am
JJ123

Jamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey everyone!

Appreciate the welcome! I'm sure there will be some exciting months ahead of us. I'll make sure I add to the timeline within the I-130 filed in UK thread, looking in there, it seems the turnaround times from first application to Visa being issued are really short! Obviously that's very much dependant on your own personal circumstances, but it seems like a good time to apply.