Reload this Page >

Accommodation question

Accommodation question

Old Oct 9th 2017, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

happyharry87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accommodation question

Hi
I have a question about the accommodation evidence for fiancé visa. I am purchasing a property and have the contract for sale. I have enclosed details about the property as well as confirmation my offer was accepted from the vendor, and the mortgage offer document.
Is the signed contract enough to satisfy the accommodation criteria.
I haven't completed on the property yet though, but we want to apply ASAP and I was wondering if that was enough.
Any insight would be very helpful.
I look forward to hearing from someone.
Cheers
Old Oct 9th 2017, 10:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accommodation question

Welcome to BE, Harry

This is the Welcome Inn, a place for introductions only. You don't say which country you are petitioning to for a fiancée visa. Is it the UK or the US or perhaps some other country. I'm familiar with the US and they don't ask about accommodations.

Please have a read of our site rules linked on the beige header above. Then take a stroll through the various forums listed and choose the country that is relevant to your fiancée visa and ask your questions there.

Good luck to you and your fiancée on your visa and your future lives together.
Old Oct 10th 2017, 5:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
Welcome to BE, Harry

This is the Welcome Inn, a place for introductions only. You don't say which country you are petitioning to for a fiancée visa. Is it the UK or the US or perhaps some other country. I'm familiar with the US and they don't ask about accommodations.

Please have a read of our site rules linked on the beige header above. Then take a stroll through the various forums listed and choose the country that is relevant to your fiancée visa and ask your questions there.

Good luck to you and your fiancée on your visa and your future lives together.
Hi sorry about that and thanks for letting me know. It is the UK we are applying for the visa. I shall try and find the area I should have posted and post the question there.
Thanks for the reply anyway 😄
Old Oct 10th 2017, 3:27 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again, Harry

The perfect place for all your questions for the UK fiancée visa is here:

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

The lovely and knowledgeable folks there will be happy to assist you.
Old Oct 10th 2017, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
Hi again, Harry

The perfect place for all your questions for the UK fiancée visa is here:

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

The lovely and knowledgeable folks there will be happy to assist you.
Hi Rete

Thanks for this, I posted on that forum.

Cheers