Hey all

Old May 29th 2013, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

Wha-Koo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey all

I am Terry, 49, and new to this forum. I live in Norway, but there's no Norwegian site like this about Canada, so i joined this. Hope it's ok
Old May 29th 2013, 5:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey all

Originally Posted by Wha-Koo
I am Terry, 49, and new to this forum. I live in Norway, but there's no Norwegian site like this about Canada, so i joined this. Hope it's ok
Hi Terry...welcome to BE.

Most of our members are British but we have members from many different countries...so you are not alone.

Are you hoping to move to Canada? If so do take a look at the Canada forum.

You may also be interested in taking a look at our Scandinavian forum.

Please shout out if you need help with anything site related.
Old May 29th 2013, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi Terry...welcome to BE.

Most of our members are British but we have members from many different countries...so you are not alone.

Are you hoping to move to Canada? If so do take a look at the Canada forum.

You may also be interested in taking a look at our Scandinavian forum.

Please shout out if you need help with anything site related.
Thanks for the warm welcome. i apreciate it.
yes, i do alot of researching about moving to Canada as a truckdriver... like many before me. Not many norwegians have done it, so i stick to the brits
I am currently reading all posts about it in the trucking forum. Must say it's a great forum, tho.
I will check out the scandinaian forum aswell, ty.

Cheers
Terry
Old May 29th 2013, 6:06 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

You are very welcome. Glad you found us and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Old May 29th 2013, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
You are very welcome. Glad you found us and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Thanks. I am sure i will
Old May 29th 2013, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

A question tho; There are a couple of truckdrivers i would like to PM to ask them about things...do i have to post 5 posts to PM them?
Old May 29th 2013, 6:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

A question tho; There are a couple of truckdrivers i would like to PM to ask them about things...do i have to post 5 posts to PM them?
3 posts...so you should be able to PM now. Quite often it's best to ask questions on the forum rather than in PMs...that way others can correct incorrect advice.
Old May 29th 2013, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
3 posts...so you should be able to PM now. Quite often it's best to ask questions on the forum rather than in PMs...that way others can correct incorrect advice.
Ok, ty. I'll keep that in mind
Old May 30th 2013, 7:34 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there and welcome to the forum

Oops was just going to tell you about the Trucking section on here but looks like you've found it already. All the best with your plans.
Old May 30th 2013, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi there and welcome to the forum

Oops was just going to tell you about the Trucking section on here but looks like you've found it already. All the best with your plans.
Thanks