Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Help please re benefits

Help please re benefits

Old Sep 1st 2015, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Bruceybites is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help please re benefits

I hope someone will be able to help us before we go any further. My partner and I are hoping to move to Spain in the next 12 months, we are in our late 50s both registered disabled I have a war pension, which I know will be safe but my partner she has the government disability pension. The question when we do move to Spain will this still be paid to her bank. That's it to start with I look forward to your replies.
Old Sep 1st 2015, 8:10 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help please re benefits

HI and Welcome to BE

best place to ask this question would be in the Spanish forum

Spain - British Expats
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 6:01 am
Just Joined

Bruceybites is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
HI and Welcome to BE

best place to ask this question would be in the Spanish forum

Spain - British Expats
Thanks new to this
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 6:09 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bruceybites
I hope someone will be able to help us before we go any further. My partner and I are hoping to move to Spain in the next 12 months, we are in our late 50s both registered disabled I have a war pension, which I know will be safe but my partner she has the government disability pension. The question when we do move to Spain will this still be paid to her bank. That's it to start with I look forward to your replies.
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
As suggested, post again in the Spain forum, where there may be members receiving exportable benefits. They can also advise on healthcare insurance if you don't intend to work and are not yet in receipt of UK State Pensions.
You could also get info from
https://www.gov.uk/exportability-team
Good luck with your decision!