Reload this Page >

Help me find a name!

Help me find a name!

Old Feb 14th 2014, 9:29 am
Just Joined

Mrshilton81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help me find a name!

Hello

I've previously lived and worked in Canada, Australia and New Zealand and have lots of experience with the whole emigration and living abroad process.

In the process of moving abroad I realised how little information there is out there to help. So i'm starting a blog to help others going through the same process.

I'm having massive difficulty trying to find a name for the blog. So any suggestions?
Old Feb 14th 2014, 10:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help me find a name!

How little info there is out there to help?!? Now you've found BE, you'll know that's not true.

Welcome to the forum, good luck with a name.
Old Feb 14th 2014, 2:55 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrshilton81
Hello

I've previously lived and worked in Canada, Australia and New Zealand and have lots of experience with the whole emigration and living abroad process.

In the process of moving abroad I realised how little information there is out there to help. So i'm starting a blog to help others going through the same process.

I'm having massive difficulty trying to find a name for the blog. So any suggestions?
Hi,

Welcome to BE!

As christmasoompa has already pointed out you've certainly come to the right place for info. Our members are wonderful at sharing experiences with each other. We've been around for 14 years

What country are you moving to next?
Old Feb 16th 2014, 5:05 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrshilton81
..... trying to find a name for the blog. So any suggestions?
Originally Posted by Sue
Hi, Welcome to BE! ....
"I get around."