Helloooo!!!!

Old Mar 1st 2014, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

bubblepuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Helloooo!!!!

I am currently living in Kent, England and will finally be moving to NZ at the end of next month to be with my partner. This is something that we have both wanted for some time but various issues at my end delayed my applying for a visa. After 5 long months I finally got the acceptance through this week so it's all systems go!!

A friend of a friend suggested that I join BE so here I am!
Old Mar 1st 2014, 10:16 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Helloooo!!!!

Originally Posted by bubblepuss
I am currently living in Kent, England and will finally be moving to NZ at the end of next month to be with my partner. This is something that we have both wanted for some time but various issues at my end delayed my applying for a visa. After 5 long months I finally got the acceptance through this week so it's all systems go!!

A friend of a friend suggested that I join BE so here I am!
Welcome to BE

Love the user name - and congratulations on the visa
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 11:42 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there and welcome to the forum

If you haven't already done so, do check out the NZ section of the forum. I'm sure you'll get some good advice from the regulars in there.
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for the welcome

My user name is for the house cat Bubble who unfortunately I will have to leave behind (I currently share my house with a friend so Bubble will be well looked after in my absence)

To be honest I don't know if I'm on my head or my heels at the moment, after waiting so long I should be more organised really lol However I will get sorted one way or another I'm sure.

Going to pop over to the NZ forum asap and see what's happening there
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 11:18 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

see you in the NZ forum. where abouts will you be moving to?
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 9:56 am
Just Joined

I'm going to be living in Wellington ... lyall Bay to be precise