Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hellooo! (1st post!) Moving from NZ to Aus

Hellooo! (1st post!) Moving from NZ to Aus

Old Jan 11th 2011, 9:37 am
Just Joined

lynnepin is just really nicelynnepin is just really nicelynnepin is just really nicelynnepin is just really nicelynnepin is just really nicelynnepin is just really nicelynnepin is just really nicelynnepin is just really nice
Default Hellooo! (1st post!) Moving from NZ to Aus

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I've been visiting the site & reading the discussion forums / articles on here for a few years now and finally decided to join!

My application for immigration to Australia was finally lodged by my migration agent on 25.3.10 (GSM, sponsored by WA ~ I'm a hairdresser) Now I'm not on their list, I'm applying to SA for sponsorship and that should be lodged at the end of this week.

I'm currently in Nz (Auckland) on a 23 month WHM visa with my partner ~ and hope to go to Australia once we've worked / travelled here!

Thanks for the advice you guys give (sometimes un-knowingly!) For keeping chins & spirits up and for being straight with folks when it counts!!

I hope I can give my tuppence worth and that it might help someone
somewhere at some point!!

Anything I can help with / anything else you'd like to know; just ask!

Cheeeeeeers!
Lynne xx
Old Jan 11th 2011, 11:34 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hellooo! (1st post!)

Hi Lynne and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Australi can be found here.

You've obviously found your way around but any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Jan 11th 2011, 1:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hellooo! (1st post!)

Originally Posted by lynnepin
Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I've been visiting the site & reading the discussion forums / articles on here for a few years now and finally decided to join!

My application for immigration to Australia was finally lodged by my migration agent on 25.3.10 (GSM, sponsored by WA ~ I'm a hairdresser) Now I'm not on their list, I'm applying to SA for sponsorship and that should be lodged at the end of this week.

I'm currently in Nz (Auckland) on a 23 month WHM visa with my partner ~ and hope to go to Australia once we've worked / travelled here!

Thanks for the advice you guys give (sometimes un-knowingly!) For keeping chins & spirits up and for being straight with folks when it counts!!

I hope I can give my tuppence worth and that it might help someone
somewhere at some point!!

Anything I can help with / anything else you'd like to know; just ask!

Cheeeeeeers!
Lynne xx

Hello Lynne...welcome aboard.

Thank you so much for offering to help...that's what BE's is all about...helping other ex-pats and offering them a little bit of Britishness alond the way.

As you've been a 'lurker' for years you probably know your way around the forms quite well...but should you need help finding your way around we have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forums are Vitalstatistix and MnB. Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah. The mods for the Australia forums are Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

Please give a a shout is you need any more help.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 11th 2011 at 2:09 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2011, 2:02 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hellooo! (1st post!) Moving from NZ to Aus

Hi Lynne,

I am so pleased that you decided to join and interact with us all, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of the BE community. We got a fab New Zealand and Australia forum, so dive in and get posting. Oh and don't forget if you ever get stuck on anything site related you can give myself, the moderators, or the Concierges a shout anytime.

Welcome again

Sue