Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Wellington

Hello from Wellington

Old Jun 17th 2012, 2:18 am
Just Joined

bevf08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hello from Wellington

Hi, I am new to BritishExpats. We moved to New Zealand in January 2008 at two months notice after I got a job offer over here and haven't looked back since.

We live in Paremata, about 20 minutes outside of Wellington and have a view of the Pauatahanui inlet. We saw the view when we viewed the house and fell in love with it.

We love everything about New Zealand and have found it's a great place to bring up children
Old Jun 17th 2012, 6:13 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Wellington

Hey Bev, a warm to the forum.

Two months notice? That's not very long, is it. That must have been quite a rush to get organized for the move. Sounds like you've been very lucky.

Anyways, as you can see, I am many miles away in Malaysia, so cannot help you with any NZ banter. Do please take a look at the NZ forums here. There's a good bunch of folks in the NZ forums. Have a browse through, and join in.

all the best for the future. Hope you keep enjoying NZ
Old Jun 18th 2012, 3:57 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevf08
Hi, I am new to BritishExpats. We moved to New Zealand in January 2008 at two months notice after I got a job offer over here and haven't looked back since.

We live in Paremata, about 20 minutes outside of Wellington and have a view of the Pauatahanui inlet. We saw the view when we viewed the house and fell in love with it.

We love everything about New Zealand and have found it's a great place to bring up children
Hi bevf08,

Welcome to BE and congratulations on your new job and new adventure in New Zealand, I hope you are settling in ok.

We've got a great bunch in the New Zealand forum and they are all so good at helping each other acclimiatise to NZ, so I am sure you will make lots of friends there.

If you get stuck on anything on the site please give me a shout (you can send me a Private Message by clicking on my username) or you can post in Site Feedback anytime
Old Jun 18th 2012, 8:16 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bev

Welcome from me too

Dread - x