Jobs Abroad

Old Aug 2nd 2010, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

Trav215 is just really niceTrav215 is just really niceTrav215 is just really niceTrav215 is just really niceTrav215 is just really niceTrav215 is just really niceTrav215 is just really niceTrav215 is just really nice
Default Jobs Abroad

Hi me my misses and my little girl want to move to Canada I have a Diploma in Carpentry/Joinery and 8 years experience. I have years of experience in refurbishing old houses and all types of first and second fix. My misses is Canadian born and would like to go back but I need a job first so can anyone help me Thank you very much Anthony. By the way I'm 42 years old
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 4:02 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs Abroad

Hi and welcome to the forum.
If you read thorough all the information on the Canadian section I am sure you will find some information to help your immigration plans go that bit smoother. Obviously you can ask questions too!
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 4:12 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trav215
Hi me my misses and my little girl want to move to Canada I have a Diploma in Carpentry/Joinery and 8 years experience. I have years of experience in refurbishing old houses and all types of first and second fix. My misses is Canadian born and would like to go back but I need a job first so can anyone help me Thank you very much Anthony. By the way I'm 42 years old
Welcome to BE. Take a look around the Canada section. Lots of great folks there. If your wife is Canadian, she can sponsor you into Canada so you could come in without a job offer.

Getting a job from overseas is not easy, especially in construction during slow times. Companies are more likley to hire someone already here who can start work right away. You may want to start posting some questions in the 'Canada' section and see what responses you get from others in Canada doing construction.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 3:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

I think it would be best if you repost your questions in our Canada Forums. The link I have given you will direct you to the index page of the main Canada forum. At the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums...the top one being the Immigration Forum. Any questions relating specifically to the immigration process should be posted there. The main forum is for topics relating to Canada and the Maple Leaf is for general chatter. Please take a few moments to read any sticky threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page. Also take a look at the BE Wiki...there's loads of useful information in there about moving to The Great White North.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 5:35 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the Forum......
Old Aug 4th 2010, 1:09 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Trav

Welcome to BE.
I echo the advice given above re looking at the Wiki Canada section, as well as posting onto the forum dedicated to Canada. I am sure you will receive all the help and advice you need from the forum regulars.

Good luck with your plans

Dread - x