Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Ahoy Everyone!

Ahoy Everyone!

Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

DropsOfJupiter is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Ahoy Everyone!

Hey guys, this is actually my first post.

I'm from the UK (British Citizen). I'm currently a student.

I hope everyone is well.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahoy Everyone!

Originally Posted by DropsOfJupiter

I hope everyone is well.
Welcome.

Are you hoping to move overseas...perhaps as part of your course?
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Welcome.

Are you hoping to move overseas...perhaps as part of your course?
Hello. Thanks for the welcome. I hope to live and/work in the US in the near future, but am still figuring out a way how. A year spent in a US univ. as part of my course would be nice, though unlikely to happen.

This forum site is really good especially for visa/immigration related issues.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello. Thanks for the welcome. I hope to live and/work in the US in the near future, but am still figuring out a way how. A year spent in a US univ. as part of my course would be nice, though unlikely to happen.

I think your first step should be to ask if your uni do an exchange program with the US. Also Google BUNAC...that may be of use to you.

This is the link to our US Forums...why not take a look around? I know this subject has been covered several times. You could also take a look in our .
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I think your first step should be to ask if your uni do an exchange program with the US. Also Google BUNAC...that may be of use to you.

This is the link to our US Forums...why not take a look around? I know this subject has been covered several times. You could also take a look in our Wiki...there is a section outlining the various ways to get a US visa.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

This is the link to our US Forums...why not take a look around? I know this subject has been covered several times. You could also take a look in our Wiki...there is a section outlining the various ways to get a US visa.
Wow the links you've given me are great! Thanks.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:52 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Wow the links you've given me are great! Thanks.
She's a very helpful lady is our JerseyGirl

Anyway just wanted to pop by and say hi. I hope you enjoy using the forum.

Sue
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
She's a very helpful lady is our JerseyGirl

Anyway just wanted to pop by and say hi. I hope you enjoy using the forum.

Sue
Thank you for the welcome. I'll try and write a couple of posts on the forum asap hehe.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 5:33 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

I hope everyone is well.

Hello and welcome !

Your the perfect example of a "great" brit...with your "I hope everyone is well" comment...how very british and lovely of you...

Hope you stick around..welcome again...