Reload this Page >

hello - Thinking about moving to Canada

hello - Thinking about moving to Canada

Old Jan 10th 2010, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

lon hooson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello - Thinking about moving to Canada

Hi,
Just to introduce ourselves. Me, my husband and our 12 year old son are thinking of moving to Canada.
The site was recommended by a couple of friends who have taken the plunge and are leaving for British Columbia in April. So we wish them well also.
A & L
Old Jan 11th 2010, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello

Welcome to BE!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 12:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello - Thinking about moving to Canada

Originally Posted by lon hooson
Hi,
Just to introduce ourselves. Me, my husband and our 12 year old son are thinking of moving to Canada.
The site was recommended by a couple of friends who have taken the plunge and are leaving for British Columbia in April. So we wish them well also.
A & L
Hello there and welcome.

I see you've found your way into our Canada forum...if you require any assistance just shout out...there is usually someone around to help.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

Time 4 Change is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We have just joined also, and have been thinking about emigrating for many years, to start with it was the typical Oz, but for many reasons, we dont feel like this is right for us, Canada however seems to tick most of our boxes but we are a bit lost on where to start, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

J & K
Old Jan 13th 2010, 9:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Time 4 Change
Hi

We have just joined also, and have been thinking about emigrating for many years, to start with it was the typical Oz, but for many reasons, we dont feel like this is right for us, Canada however seems to tick most of our boxes but we are a bit lost on where to start, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

J & K
This is the link to our general Canada forums. Post any questions you have about life in Canada in the general Canada forum or The Maple Leaf for general chit chat.

Any questions regarding immigration to Canada post here.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

Time 4 Change is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you