Hello there

Old Apr 29th 2019, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Yingna is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello there

Hi ya,

I recently start working at a shipping company based in UK, particularly ship personal effects. Just wanna say hi to everyone.

Last edited by Rete; Apr 29th 2019 at 2:28 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2019, 2:17 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello there

Hi Yingna, welcome to BE.

You realize, or perhaps not, that you cannot advertise on BE, at least not without registering as an advertiser with the site owner? Any post promoting services of your business or employer will be deleted unless you have been preapproved.
Old Apr 29th 2019, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for telling me that Pulaski. I did not know and that is why I showed my honesty on the first post, now I know a bit of the rule, I shall follow then. Thank you again la
Old Apr 29th 2019, 2:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Yingna

Welcome to BE. What brings you to our forums? Are you an expat? Or perhaps you are hoping to bring a spouse or family member to live in the UK from a foreign country?

Please have a read of the site / forum rules regarding conduct and posting. http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

Mr. Pulaski advised you as to advertising your new employer's services. Spamming is not allowed on BE.

If I can direct you to a forum that might be of interest to you, please let me know.
Old Apr 30th 2019, 10:57 am
Just Joined

I am living in the uk the from a foreign country, working at a shipping company. I wish I could help others and get help as well, cause most of us live in other countries with no family members or friends around. Also I wish to know a bit more on the advertisement part for the service provide from the company I work at. Thank you for your reply btw.
Old Apr 30th 2019, 11:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yingna
Also I wish to know a bit more on the advertisement part for the service provide from the company I work at.
See on the bar above, click on 'Advertise'. You can pay for adverts or to have a forum on here, but follow that link for info on how to arrange it.

HTH.
Old Apr 30th 2019, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Thank you