Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Possibly moving to Christchurch

Possibly moving to Christchurch

Old Jun 20th 2013, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Lujam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Possibly moving to Christchurch

Hi all, this is my first time on here and need advice.

We are a family of 4 who are seriously thinking of emigrating to NZ. We have been advised that we are eligible to emigrate but I just want to do some homework before we make such a huge decision.

One of the many things i need to look into is the cost of renting property in the area of christchurch. I'm just asking for advice on decent areas, with good schools/nurseries. I have a 7 yr old and a one year old.

Once we've figured out whether we can actually afford to live a comfortable life, I'll be back asking all sorts of other things
Old Jun 21st 2013, 8:53 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Possibly moving to Christchurch

Hi Lujam (lovely name ) and welcome to the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

This section of the forum is just for introductions so please do have a look at the NZ forum here and join in with some existing threads, and post some questions if you have any. We have some very helpful folks in there and I'm sure will answer any queries that you have.

All the best with your plans.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Lujam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Possibly moving to Christchurch

Oooops. Sorry about that, I have just re-posted it in the NZ forum. Thanks for pointing me in the right way.