Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Spain

Hello from Spain

Old Sep 19th 2018, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Lagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Hello from Spain

Hi I'm from London originally but having moved around the UK and elsewhere for a few years am trying to settle a while in the north of Spain. Here not many speak English which helps my attempts to learn Spanish. Before Jeremy Hunt declared war on NHS staff I was a nurse but here's to a fresh start, maybe teaching English who knows.

Thanks to this board I've managed to open a bank account, get some documentation sorted and from there get WiFi in my home. Hopefully there'll be more help as I struggle with the lack of official information as I slowly become resident here.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 9:39 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Spain

Originally Posted by Lagoo
Hi I'm from London originally but having moved around the UK and elsewhere for a few years am trying to settle a while in the north of Spain. Here not many speak English which helps my attempts to learn Spanish. Before Jeremy Hunt declared war on NHS staff I was a nurse but here's to a fresh start, maybe teaching English who knows.

Thanks to this board I've managed to open a bank account, get some documentation sorted and from there get WiFi in my home. Hopefully there'll be more help as I struggle with the lack of official information as I slowly become resident here.
Welcome to BE. please have a quick read of the site rules here https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and should you have any site related problems please contact one of our moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of each forum page.
As you have already gleaned information from the site you should know where the Spain forum is, but in any case it's here. https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/
Old Sep 20th 2018, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Lagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond reputeLagoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Spain

Thanks for the welcome and the info.