Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from rain soaked Lincoln

Hello from rain soaked Lincoln

Old Nov 20th 2012, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

ponymore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from rain soaked Lincoln

Hi all, Just thought i would say hello, hoping to move to Oz in May 2013 with my girlfriend, will probably need a bit of help with some stupid questions so i will apologise now, looking forward to the move and hearing from fellow expats

Pony

Last edited by ponymore; Nov 20th 2012 at 10:36 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2012, 11:57 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from rain soaked Lincoln

Originally Posted by ponymore
Hi all, Just thought i would say hello, hoping to move to Oz in May 2013 with my girlfriend, will probably need a bit of help with some stupid questions so i will apologise now, looking forward to the move and hearing from fellow expats

Pony
Hi there and welcome to B.E.

Just to help you a bit, the main Aus forum is here, and the immigration forum is here.

You don't say what sort of visa you have and if you need any further guidance with that here is a good place to start.

If you have any problems finding what you are looking for, you can contact me here.

Enjoy B.E.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 8:40 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pony and welcome to the forum. Which part of Australia are you thinking of moving to?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Hi, sorry about that, i have applied for Visa Subclass 186 with Labour Agreement entry, i have received confirmation from DIAC that they have my application and now i am awaiting a case officer. I have uploaded a fair amount of information already but i am waiting for the go ahead on conducting medicals.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Hi Bakedbean, Due to be in Sydney area to start with but may end up in Perth depending on the ADF
Old Nov 21st 2012, 8:54 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, sorry about that, i have applied for Visa Subclass 186 with Labour Agreement entry, i have received confirmation from DIAC that they have my application and now i am awaiting a case officer. I have uploaded a fair amount of information already but i am waiting for the go ahead on conducting medicals.
NO need to apologise but thanks for the info. Have a look round and then get stuck in.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 8:55 am
221b Baker Street

Hi Bakedbean, Due to be in Sydney area to start with but may end up in Perth depending on the ADF
Australian Defence Force?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 9:03 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great. Well.... do put some posts in the Australia forums won't you. All the best.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Yep, joining the Navy
Old Nov 21st 2012, 10:34 am
221b Baker Street

Yep, joining the Navy
Good luck and happy sailing then.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 10:56 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, joining the Navy
Don't do it Any questions shippers just fire away
Old Nov 21st 2012, 11:10 am
Just Joined

Thanks alot, i will be picking your brain soon enough
Old Nov 21st 2012, 3:54 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Pony
Don't forget that you won't find the beautiful architecture and old places like you have in Lincoln, (my birthplace) and remember the claim to fame that Lincoln Cathedral was, for some 400 years, the tallest building in the world.. (not a lot of people know that)
Old Nov 21st 2012, 9:06 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks alot, i will be picking your brain soon enough
not too much though, don't have much of it left
Old Nov 24th 2012, 3:31 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.