Reload this Page >

Hello from Northumberland.

Hello from Northumberland.

Old Jun 17th 2016, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

SJTaylor9176 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello from Northumberland.

Hello everyone.

So glad I came across this site, after being messed around by an awful visa company and given wrong information on what we needed to do to emigrate, my partner and I are now looking at emigrating in what is hopefully the not too distant future.

x
Old Jun 17th 2016, 3:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Northumberland.

Originally Posted by SJTaylor9176
Hello everyone.

So glad I came across this site, after being messed around by an awful visa company and given wrong information on what we needed to do to emigrate, my partner and I are now looking at emigrating in what is hopefully the not too distant future.

x
Welcome to BE.

If you tell me what country you wish to move to I will point you to the relevant forum. You do have to be very careful with when using visa companies. Anyway...lets start by directing you to the relevant immigration forum.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry I should have been a bit more specific in my origional post. We are looking to go to Australia.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 4:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry I should have been a bit more specific in my origional post. We are looking to go to Australia.
Thanks.

It's your lucky day!!! We have several excellent forums covering Australia...including an Immigration Forum. Just follow the link below and it will take you to the forum's main page. At the top you will see a list of sub forums...including Immigration. Please post all your questions regarding visas in there.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/

Let me know if you have any site related problems and I will do my best to resolve them.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 17th 2016 at 9:08 pm. Reason: Insert link
Old Jun 17th 2016, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

Thank you very much :-)
Old Jun 17th 2016, 9:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thank you very much :-)
Sorry I forgot to include the link to the Aus. Forums...here you go...

Australia - British Expats