Reload this Page >

Hello from northants

Hello from northants

Old Nov 23rd 2012, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

Shelld79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from northants

Hi there
I'm new to EP and hoping I'm doing this right! I'm guessing if you see this then I have posted it ok!!!

My hubby and I are thinking of emigrating to Canada with our two boys!!! (4 & 8) but have only just begun!

I am a learning disability community nurse with a degree and diploma and my hubby is a roofer, tiler and skater-master craftsman, he has also been a solar panel engineer. We are not sure where we want to live thinking maybe Toronto??? Have come across CIC bit really not sure where to start re: job, or pr or twp? What to start first!!!
Old Nov 24th 2012, 3:16 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from northants

Hello and a warm to the forum. I see you're finding your way around the forum OK. I imagine all the folks in the Canada section will be able to help you out. All the best with your planning.
Old Nov 24th 2012, 3:29 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 25th 2012, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

Shelld79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi how do you view the thread conversations that you have written in or started. Are they not in a list somewhere other than on the main pages?

I have a few questions about using the blog but im sure you have been asked a zillion times!!!

Also is there a nursing blog? x
Old Nov 25th 2012, 7:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shelld79
Hi how do you view the thread conversations that you have written in or started. Are they not in a list somewhere other than on the main pages?
Go to Your Profile, there you can see who has quoted you, or threads you've subscribed to.

HTH.

Old Nov 27th 2012, 9:34 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Go to Your Profile, there you can see who has quoted you, or threads you've subscribed to.

HTH.

The pinky/beige bar at the top of the page, just click on the 'my profile' nad it will bring up all the threads you have posted in that have had another post since yours, click on the 'last page' for the thread and it should bring up the last few posts..