Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from North Carolina

Hello from North Carolina

Old Aug 11th 2016, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Morar will become famous soon enoughMorar will become famous soon enough
Smile Hello from North Carolina

Hi everyone, I am new to this so please excuse any mistakes etc.
I am originally from Glasgow, Scotland an have been in the US since 1976 living in upstate NY for 20 years and now in NC.
Just looking to connect with people who also grew up in the UK.
I am retired and worked in Human Services mostly with people who had a disability (mental or physical) in different capacities.
I like to garden, knit, read and work on our 7 acres.
Old Aug 11th 2016, 9:56 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from North Carolina

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Aug 12th 2016, 3:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morar
Hi everyone, I am new to this so please excuse any mistakes etc.
I am originally from Glasgow, Scotland an have been in the US since 1976 living in upstate NY for 20 years and now in NC.
Just looking to connect with people who also grew up in the UK.
I am retired and worked in Human Services mostly with people who had a disability (mental or physical) in different capacities.
I like to garden, knit, read and work on our 7 acres.
Welcome to BE.

I suggest you wander over to our US forums...you will find many like minded Brits hanging out there. We have several members living in NC and upstate NY
that you may be able to connect with.

USA - British Expats

Once again welcome.
Old Aug 24th 2016, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
We have several members living in NC and upstate NY that you may be able to connect with.
That we do! Welcome