Reload this Page >

Hello: newbie wanting to go to Oz

Hello: newbie wanting to go to Oz

Old Feb 24th 2014, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

globetrekkers is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Hello: newbie wanting to go to Oz

Hi,
I'm new to this forum but I've already picked up lots of ideas and advice.
Just a quick introduction: myself and hubby did a working holiday visa 14 years ago. I've wanted to live abroad since I was little. Marriage and 2 kiddies (4 and 1) later we are wanted to go back. Well hubby wanted to go back 13 years ago but I wanted to get a career and children first (it took a while)
I'm a Teacher of Hearing Impaired Children and DH is a motor mechanic & vehicle air-conditioning technician.
At the very beginning of applying and not enjoying trying to get our skills assessed already but we didn't expect this to be an easy ride.
Catch up with some of you on here soon
Old Feb 25th 2014, 12:35 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello: newbie wanting to go to Oz

Originally Posted by globetrekkers
Hi,
I'm new to this forum but I've already picked up lots of ideas and advice.
Just a quick introduction: myself and hubby did a working holiday visa 14 years ago. I've wanted to live abroad since I was little. Marriage and 2 kiddies (4 and 1) later we are wanted to go back. Well hubby wanted to go back 13 years ago but I wanted to get a career and children first (it took a while)
I'm a Teacher of Hearing Impaired Children and DH is a motor mechanic & vehicle air-conditioning technician.
At the very beginning of applying and not enjoying trying to get our skills assessed already but we didn't expect this to be an easy ride.
Catch up with some of you on here soon
Hi globetrekkers and welcome to BE

I see you found your way to the Australian forums and hopefully we'll be able to offer the help needed. One thing to say, at this stage, as both of you have occupations in demand, work out who has the easiest path to skills assessment, or the better visa option, points, etc as only one of you needs to apply and the other would be included as partner.

Anyway, shout if you need a hand
Old Feb 25th 2014, 7:32 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello: newbie wanting to go to Oz

Hello and welcome to the forum