Reload this Page >

Hello from a NEOM wannabe

Hello from a NEOM wannabe

Old Oct 24th 2022, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Newopps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from a NEOM wannabe

Hi there.

I'm new to the forum but have been enjoying lurking and reading posts for the past few months! Crikey, what a mine of information this forum has already proven to be!

I'm currently in the recruitment process for NEOM - we'll see how successful I am - and if I make it through, I look forward to providing process updates as well as further picking minds, on the NEOM thread.
Old Oct 25th 2022, 8:13 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from a NEOM wannabe

Welcome to BE
We do ask all new members to have a read of the site rules Site Rules | British Expatriate Community (britishexpats.com) and should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of each forum page.

As you have already found the relevant forum for your interest I will leave you to it
Old Oct 25th 2022, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Newopps is an unknown quantity at this point

All noted, thank you!
Old Dec 19th 2022, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

OldChinaHand is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in a very similar situation to you. After numerous interviews with a headhunter, Neom HR & then several Neom employees, I am told I have just one more hurdle to clear

Having done two stints in Asia, working in KSA would be a new adventure

Ive already found this forum a very useful resource - nothing beats hearing about people’s actual experience

Old Dec 19th 2022, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

smartbutcher is an unknown quantity at this point

From my end, In the second interview they ended the call by saying they are busy and need to goto another call, 15 mins before the allotted time. I was interviewing for a Senior Manager position.

I am not sure now because it appears the Saudi culture of rudeness was very visible from the interview and in my opinion this organisation is not suitable for people custom to British work environments.

The only reason to join them will be either you are desperate for money, you are out of job or you are not bothered about the toxic culture.

Last edited by smartbutcher; Dec 19th 2022 at 12:26 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2022, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

kezza88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome
Old Jan 9th 2023, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smartbutcher
From my end, In the second interview they ended the call by saying they are busy and need to goto another call, 15 mins before the allotted time. I was interviewing for a Senior Manager position.

I am not sure now because it appears the Saudi culture of rudeness was very visible from the interview and in my opinion this organisation is not suitable for people custom to British work environments.

The only reason to join them will be either you are desperate for money, you are out of job or you are not bothered about the toxic culture.

What a load of rubbish....

Old Jan 9th 2023, 11:28 am
Just Joined

smartbutcher is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my feedback based on my experience, nothing personal. I have nothing against NEOM, I love Saudi Arabia and it would be a dream to go and visit the country someday!

Unfortunately, I had the most horrible interview experience with Neom, and my feedback was based on what I faced during the interview process.