Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greatings from a new member

Greatings from a new member

Old Oct 9th 2013, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

PLAYBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greatings from a new member

Hello to you all, My name is Colin (Harnett). I live in Mexico and enjoy life to the full, well I am only 71!! Collect classic cars, my pride and joy is a '65 Mustang convertible. Never without female company!!
A serious question. Does anyone knowhow or where I can get a safe annuity.
I am British but non resident, live half my time in Mexico and the other half in Texas, with one of my girlfriends.
Thought, I had found, the ideal annuity, about to sign up,but have no Green Card, then because the USA, requires one, it was a no go. Tried UK, nothing for non residents.
Tried off UK shore Channel Isles, Isle of Man, draw blanks again.
Looking for something as safe as it get these day, reasonable return, the US one, with Allianz, gave a fixed 6.1%.
Sorry to go on but feel sure, some of you, have, found an answer and I would love to hear it!
ttfn Colin
Old Oct 10th 2013, 1:56 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greatings from a new member

Originally Posted by PLAYBOY
Hello to you all, My name is Colin (Harnett). I live in Mexico and enjoy life to the full, well I am only 71!! Collect classic cars, my pride and joy is a '65 Mustang convertible. Never without female company!!
A serious question. Does anyone knowhow or where I can get a safe annuity.
I am British but non resident, live half my time in Mexico and the other half in Texas, with one of my girlfriends.
Thought, I had found, the ideal annuity, about to sign up,but have no Green Card, then because the USA, requires one, it was a no go. Tried UK, nothing for non residents.
Tried off UK shore Channel Isles, Isle of Man, draw blanks again.
Looking for something as safe as it get these day, reasonable return, the US one, with Allianz, gave a fixed 6.1%.
Sorry to go on but feel sure, some of you, have, found an answer and I would love to hear it!
ttfn Colin
Hi Colin and welcome to BE

I can't help with the annuity issue - have you considered a financial advisor?
Old Oct 10th 2013, 2:46 am
Just Joined

PLAYBOY is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks' for your reply. Yes I have consulted several and followed allsorts of
lines.
The latest being British Expats, seems my last hope.
TTFN
Colin
Playboy
Old Oct 10th 2013, 7:48 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Colin and welcome to the forum

Gawd knows where is safe these days. Under the bed probably the best place eh?

You could try posting your question in the Central, South America & Mexico section of the forum. Maybe another expat in Mexico might have some good ideas....who knows. You can follow this link below.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=123