Reload this Page >

Hello from Moldova!!

Hello from Moldova!!

Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:18 am
Just Joined

mindro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Moldova!!

Hi everybody !!!

I'm from Moldova , a little contry from East Europe. If you come in Moldova let me know...

Nice to meet all of you.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:53 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello from Moldova!!

Originally Posted by mindro
Hi everybody !!!

I'm from Moldova , a little contry from East Europe. If you come in Moldova let me know...

Nice to meet all of you.
Welcome to the Forum....

Hope you have found our Europe Section Should you get any issues give one of the Forum Leaders a shout.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Hello mindro!
Welcome to B.E
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindro
Hi everybody !!!

Nice to meet all of you.
Hi there and welcome to BE.

It's a small world...a few weeks ago I was speaking to a student from Moldova. The government had sponsored her to work come to the US and work for a while.

Ka Ora's already given you the link to the Europe Forums...take a look around the forum and join in the banter.

If you have any problems navigating your way around the rest of the site we have a team of concierges who will help you find your way around. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Please contact Mitzyboy if you have any problems or concerns...he's the moderator for the Europe forums.

Please shout out if you need help with anything.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 9:11 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mindro

Welcome to BE from me too. Hope you enjoy being part of our little cyber commiunity.

Dread - x