Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from... Me, who else?

Hello from... Me, who else?

Old Jun 18th 2012, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

ThomasW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from... Me, who else?

Hello! Always hate these introduction threads since they're the basis people will use to judge you, oh well.

I like writing and playing games, a lot. Also thinking of trying some story telling and drawing as well so might as well throw that in there too.

I also have a certificate for edexcel adult literacy (and also numeracy) level 2 which according to my old keyworker was the best thing I could get without going to collage (if he remembered right) so yea, cool beans.

Can't think of any more random infromation to put here... Let's see I've done a couple of commissions before but from what I can tell I probably shouldn't mention that or an angry mod may get cranky and call it advertising.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 6:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from... Me, who else?

to BE.

I think you will find our France forum of interest.

Best not to upset the mods ...take a read through the Site Rules. You may put a link in your signature to your business/website/blog etc but you cannot use the forums to promote your business/blog/website etc. Please ask any mod or admin if you are unsure and require clarification...they will be pleased to help you.

Now we have that out of the way...why don't you take a look around the France forums? I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the warm welcome and just to note the whole commission thing isn't even close to a business at all, just something I do every now and then for peanuts. Despite being told I'm pretty good at writing people will only settle for something super cheap and get iffy when they get only what they paid for. Not a surprise is it?
Old Jun 18th 2012, 7:13 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, and welcome to the Forum! Why not come over to the France forum and "meet" other expats here!
Old Jun 18th 2012, 8:10 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Thomas

Welcome to BE from me too - nice to see someone else with a droll and slightly glib sense of humour

Enjoy

Dread - x
Old Jun 18th 2012, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

O_o I'm not cracking jokes here, in the writing world I haven't got the point I have a massive reputation so it treats me like the muck on it's boot.