Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Mass USA

Hello from Mass USA

Old Jun 13th 2010, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

imascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really nice
Default Hello from Mass USA

Hi my name is Allen and I recently moved to Agawam MA from Millersville PA to take a new job. Interested in getting in touch with expats in my area. Tried to find a place to watch the England v USA game and called 10 places without luck so I watched in on my todd in my temp apartment.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Mass USA

Originally Posted by imascouse
Hi my name is Allen and I recently moved to Agawam MA from Millersville PA to take a new job. Interested in getting in touch with expats in my area. Tried to find a place to watch the England v USA game and called 10 places without luck so I watched in on my todd in my temp apartment.
Hi Allen....welcome.

Several of our members live in PA but I'm not sure if any live in your area. Why don't you pop along to our US Forums? If you follow the link it will take you to the index page of the main US Forum....on the top of the page you will see the various US sub forums listed. I'm guessing you won't be interested in the Immigration Forums...but please take a look at the Trailer Park Forum and the Meet-Ups Forum.

Also at the top of many of our forums' index pages you will see some stickied threads. Please take time to read through them before you begin to post.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and Miss Elui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7. We do not have a Concierge appointed to the US forums at the moment so just give me a shout if you need any help finding your way around the many BE forums.

I look forward to seeing you around the US forums.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 6:18 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imascouse
Welcome to the forum....Allen
Old Jun 14th 2010, 10:39 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Yes welcome to the forum from a Manc Allen!!
Old Jun 14th 2010, 4:06 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE

But blimey, what brought you way out west?

There's quite a few decent bars in Northampton, that's not that far from where you are, couple of breweries too, that Opa Opa one is out your way.

Quite a few BE folks in MA, Tonrob is out in Western MA too.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Allen, I am not in MA but NH welcome, you are too far away or you could come to our house to watch the next game!
Is that near Six Flags where you are?
Old Jun 14th 2010, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

imascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really niceimascouse is just really nice

Not far from six flags and also the Big E. 2 miles from the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield. I am off to Wells ME for the weekend to see my Daughter and her friend who are on vacation there for a week I got here by the long way. Liverpool to Hampshire to Windsor Ontario to many other places in Ontario and then to N. Canton Ohio then Lewiston in Western NY then Lancaster PA and now here. Kicked out of two countries and three states
Old Jun 14th 2010, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

Been to the Northampton Brewery , good beer and food. OPA OPA not so good beer at least when I went. The brown ale tasted like the bitter and both of them "paled" in comparison to BBC Steel Rail beer