Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello - just started the application process for Oz

Hello - just started the application process for Oz

Old Jan 21st 2011, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

Kristy72 is just really niceKristy72 is just really niceKristy72 is just really niceKristy72 is just really niceKristy72 is just really niceKristy72 is just really niceKristy72 is just really niceKristy72 is just really nice
Default Hello - just started the application process for Oz

I have just started the application process for Oz...awaiting Assessment of my qualifications. Any idea how long this part takes?
Old Jan 21st 2011, 8:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!!

Originally Posted by Kristy72
I have just started the application process for Oz...awaiting Assessment of my qualifications. Any idea how long this part takes?
Hi Kristy...welcome to the site.

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question...but if you would like to repost in the Australia Immigration Forum...there will probably be someone there that can help you. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact her.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 10:21 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kirsty, Welcome to BE happy posting & good luck with your plans!
B x
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 9:07 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kristy72
Hiya Kristy

Welcome to BE

There are some lovely people who post in the Australia forums, I’m sure you will enjoy getting to know them..

Our Immigration and visa forum is really helpful for any queries you may have about visas, you can find it here.

If there is anything else I can help you with feel free to give me a shout, you can find my contact details here.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 1:16 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello - just started the application process for Oz

Hi Kristy72,

Welcome to BE. Your are going to love our Australia forums and I just know you are going to make lots of friends here!