Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Italy

Hello from Italy

Old Apr 18th 2017, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

Biscuity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Italy

Hi all, I've lived in Italy since 2001 but am now thinking about moving back to the UK.
Old Apr 18th 2017, 6:29 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Italy

Hi Biscuity, welcome to BE.

We have a Moving Back to the UK forum that you may find useful.
Old Apr 18th 2017, 9:31 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Biscuity and a warm welcome to British Expats.

16 years away is a long time! I'm sure you'll get some useful hints and advice from others who have moved back after a period of years. My husband did this after 25 years in Australia.

While you're having a look around the site, please have a read of the site rules when you get a minute. Any site related difficulties can be discussed with one of our friendly moderators, their details are in the lower right hand corner of each index page.

Best of luck with your move back, ciao for now!
Old Apr 18th 2017, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Hi Biscuity, welcome to BE.

We have a Moving Back to the UK forum that you may find useful.
Thanks! I had a quick look at the forum, lots of good advice.
Old Apr 18th 2017, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Hi Biscuity and a warm welcome to British Expats.

16 years away is a long time! I'm sure you'll get some useful hints and advice from others who have moved back after a period of years. My husband did this after 25 years in Australia.

While you're having a look around the site, please have a read of the site rules when you get a minute. Any site related difficulties can be discussed with one of our friendly moderators, their details are in the lower right hand corner of each index page.

Best of luck with your move back, ciao for now!
Thank you very much! It is a long time and I have no idea what to do but this seems like a good place to start!
Old Apr 18th 2017, 10:32 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

You'll get some great help on our Moving Back to the UK forum, loads of people there have moved back after a long time away, some for 50+ years!

Looking forward to seeing you around the place