Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello! I am now an Expat!

Hello! I am now an Expat!

Old Jan 19th 2014, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

KatieJoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello! I am now an Expat!

Well almost, I move from the UK to Haarlem, Netherlands on the 24th January. I am very excited and terrified at the same time!

My partner has been offered a job there and I am going with him!

I am really looking forward to getting to know you all, join in and ask so many questions! (Sorry in advance)

Katie Joy
Old Jan 19th 2014, 5:07 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello! I am now an Expat!

Originally Posted by KatieJoy
Well almost, I move from the UK to Haarlem, Netherlands on the 24th January. I am very excited and terrified at the same time!

My partner has been offered a job there and I am going with him!

I am really looking forward to getting to know you all, join in and ask so many questions! (Sorry in advance)

Katie Joy
Hi Katie and welcome to the forus

Exciting times ahead

I don't know if you've found it yet, but there is a Netherlands section - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105 - hopefully you can find some answers to your questions
Old Jan 19th 2014, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Hi Katie and welcome to the forus

Exciting times ahead

I don't know if you've found it yet, but there is a Netherlands section - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105 - hopefully you can find some answers to your questions
Thank you, yes I did find it! It's full of very helpful information, and hopefully I will make some new friends!
Old Jan 20th 2014, 11:45 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the forum
Old Jan 20th 2014, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hello and welcome to the forum
Thanks!

This place is amazing!