Reload this Page >

Hello fellow immigrants

Hello fellow immigrants

Old Sep 29th 2019, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Purpledog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello fellow immigrants

Hi,

I've just found this place, and seeing as I've just moved to Italy, thought it might be a good idea to join in.
So, er, hello everybody.

Cheers,
Dave.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 6:38 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello fellow immigrants

Welcome to BE.

We do ask all new members to have a quick read of the forum rules https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and , shoiuld you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names are in bold at the bottom right of each forum page.

We do have a specific Italy forum and you may wish to have a look there for any assistance you need or can give. https://britishexpats.com/forum/italy-77/
Old Sep 30th 2019, 9:38 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Purpledog
Hi,

I've just found this place, and seeing as I've just moved to Italy, thought it might be a good idea to join in.
So, er, hello everybody.

Cheers,
Dave.
Hello and welcome. Come and join us in the Italy forum by clicking on the link kindly provided above by mikelincs. Where in Italy are you?
Old Sep 30th 2019, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

Purpledog is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Hello and welcome. Come and join us in the Italy forum by clicking on the link kindly provided above by mikelincs. Where in Italy are you?
We're in a village outside Biella (sort of between Torino and Milan), in the north-west on the edge of the alps.