Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hello everyone - currently living in Toronto, Canada :)

hello everyone - currently living in Toronto, Canada :)

Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

amytheoldboot is just really niceamytheoldboot is just really niceamytheoldboot is just really niceamytheoldboot is just really niceamytheoldboot is just really niceamytheoldboot is just really niceamytheoldboot is just really niceamytheoldboot is just really nice
Default hello everyone - currently living in Toronto, Canada :)

hello everybody, just wanted to introduce myself

Im currently living in Toronto, canada - born and raised in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Ive been over here for going on 6 years now and i kove it, still get a little homesick occasionally but so far everything is going great

looking forward to talking to you all
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello everyone :)

Originally Posted by amytheoldboot
hello everybody, just wanted to introduce myself

Im currently living in Toronto, canada - born and raised in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Ive been over here for going on 6 years now and i kove it, still get a little homesick occasionally but so far everything is going great

looking forward to talking to you all
Hey another fellow Yorkie to join the ranks of our cyber community...welcome!

I love T.O. too...we have a place on Queen's Quay...although we live in the US. We've lived in the US for 15 years and still feel homesick every now and then. Like many of us in the US you're in for some pretty bad weather aren't you? Although my daughter tells me there hasn't been much snow there this winter so far.

For a regular 'Brit Fix' I recommend you take a look at our Canada forums. The members living in the T.O. area have get togethers every now and then...you may want to join them.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be pleased to help you find your way around.

For any other problems please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 12:30 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello everyone - currently living in Toronto, Canada :)

Hi Amy,

So pleased you have joined BE, I do hope you enjoy being part of our community. I'm sure you will have fun interacting with everyone in the Canada forum.