Reload this Page >

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Old Apr 11th 2018, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Calanteli is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

My husband and I are planning our move to Canada (specifically Calgary) and I am so glad that I came across this website, as it has been hugely useful to find so much practical information in one place!

I will start a specific thread in the Canada section shortly, as I have a few questions that I’m hoping people will be able to help with!
Old Apr 11th 2018, 10:01 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone!

Originally Posted by Calanteli
Hello everyone!

My husband and I are planning our move to Canada (specifically Calgary) and I am so glad that I came across this website, as it has been hugely useful to find so much practical information in one place!

I will start a specific thread in the Canada section shortly, as I have a few questions that I’m hoping people will be able to help with!
Welcome to BE.

Please have a quick read of the site rules, beige bar at the top, and should you have any site related problems please contact on of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of each forum page.

As you have already said you will post your questions in the correct forum I will leave you to it.