Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello to everyone

Hello to everyone

Old Jun 26th 2014, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Caramac is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello to everyone

Hi to everyone .Just want to introduce myself. I'm a novice as regards to forums so hope you will all be gentle with me !

I'm an ex-pat from the UK & now live in France. I hope I may find some answers on the forum for some of the queries that often arise & who knows...........maybe I will be able to contribute too !!!

Thanks
Old Jun 26th 2014, 11:15 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello to everyone

Hello and welcome. There is a large group of forum members in the France section so I'm sure you'll get answers from them to all your queries.
If you can't find your way there, just shout and we'll point you in the right direction.
Old Jun 26th 2014, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

Ree1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I'm new to the forum but thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Ree and my husband and 2 sons are hopefully Australia bound. I'm looking to move to Oz and work as a Registered Nurse. I have 8 years post-reg ICU experience so i'm now in the (long) process of applying to AHPRA for my registration which will then allow me to apply to ANMAC for a skill assessment, which will then allow me to submit an EOI for a visa (phew!!!).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Wish me luck!!

Rx
Old Jun 27th 2014, 6:09 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ree1981
Hello,

I'm new to the forum but thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Ree and my husband and 2 sons are hopefully Australia bound. I'm looking to move to Oz and work as a Registered Nurse. I have 8 years post-reg ICU experience so i'm now in the (long) process of applying to AHPRA for my registration which will then allow me to apply to ANMAC for a skill assessment, which will then allow me to submit an EOI for a visa (phew!!!).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Wish me luck!!

Rx
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
You'd do better to post again in the Australia forum, this is simply a general Introduction section.
Old Jun 27th 2014, 6:12 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caramac
Hi to everyone .Just want to introduce myself. I'm a novice as regards to forums so hope you will all be gentle with me !

I'm an ex-pat from the UK & now live in France. I hope I may find some answers on the forum for some of the queries that often arise & who knows...........maybe I will be able to contribute too !!!

Thanks
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
As suggested, post again on the France forum and ask away!
Old Jun 27th 2014, 12:16 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

both of you!

Links to help you get to the right part of the forum:

Australia - British Expats

France - British Expats
Old Jun 30th 2014, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

Ree1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooops, thank you, x