Reload this Page >

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Old Dec 29th 2009, 1:31 am
Just Joined

G936 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello Everyone

Happy 2010!

First off, I'm neither British nor an expat. I found this forum off a feed and found myself browsing through the discussions. I signed up because I see a lot of questions pertaining to Dubai and the UAE. I work with a resource website <snip> and I can help answer some questions and probably give a different perspective on things.

I look forward to the interaction.

Last edited by BEVS; Dec 29th 2009 at 7:14 am. Reason: hey. A big welcome to BE. I have snipped your stuff . See me post below
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:20 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello Everyone

Mate !

Kia Ora and welcome to BE. You'll be 'ugger all help to us lot around the Antipodeas.

Sorry but I snipped your link 'coz of BE rule 9

. The forums, (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/product/service. However, a line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed.
As you can see , a line in the sig is allowed G936 .

If anyone else or you sees this in another way , then that is fine.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.
Help is always very welcome.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

G936 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!

I apologise for the links. I must admit I read the BE rules after the fact. My bad, LOL.

Will answer questions as best as I can.

(Now have to figure how to work the sig)
Old Dec 31st 2009, 11:15 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about it, you at least were answering questions people had so it's all good.

Welcome to BE though

And your sig can be found in your profile setting, which is the second link in on the peach coloured list up top.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 8:48 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Don't worry about it, you at least were answering questions people had so it's all good.

Welcome to BE though

And your sig can be found in your profile setting, which is the second link in on the peach coloured list up top.
Welcome everybody to BE, if you need any advice on Goa please come and join the Goan thread.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

:wub Noni