Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello everyone...

Hello everyone...

Old Dec 22nd 2009, 4:47 am
Just Joined

MrCraft is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello everyone...

I've already created a thread in the Europe section, however I should start one here too...

I just came across this site and after reading many posts it seems people are very friendly and informative. Hence, the reason I signed up. I'm currently in a nightmare being separated from my wife and 2 year old stepson. I'm Canadian, she is British. I just left the UK mid October and been missing them both terribly since the moment I left. We're applying for a spouse visa but I've joined the site to see if I have other options as well. My mother is British (still has her British Citizenship) and both my grandparents were born in the UK.

Anyways, I have a tendency to go on and on and on... so I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for providing a great site and look forward to hearing some feedback, whether it be good or bad.

Cheers!
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 12:53 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone...

Hi,

A big welcome to the site and seasons greetings
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 3:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone...

Originally Posted by MrCraft
I've already created a thread in the Europe section, however I should start one here too...

I just came across this site and after reading many posts it seems people are very friendly and informative. Hence, the reason I signed up. I'm currently in a nightmare being separated from my wife and 2 year old stepson. I'm Canadian, she is British. I just left the UK mid October and been missing them both terribly since the moment I left. We're applying for a spouse visa but I've joined the site to see if I have other options as well. My mother is British (still has her British Citizenship) and both my grandparents were born in the UK.

Anyways, I have a tendency to go on and on and on... so I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for providing a great site and look forward to hearing some feedback, whether it be good or bad.

Cheers!
Hello and welcome to BE.

I don't really know anything about entitlement to British citizenship...but if your mother is a Brit I wonder if you are a British citizen.