Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Cyprus

Hello from Cyprus

Old Oct 1st 2020, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Clemens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Cyprus

Quick hello to everyone! I was assigned here early this year, haven't had a chance to go around paphos. Anyone staying around the area? Any "must -see" recommendation is welcome!
Old Oct 1st 2020, 3:49 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Cyprus

Originally Posted by Clemens
Quick hello to everyone! I was assigned here early this year, haven't had a chance to go around paphos. Anyone staying around the area? Any "must -see" recommendation is welcome!
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
Post again in the dedicated Cyprus forum (under the heading "Europe") and some one who knows Paphos will come along to help!
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

Clemens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello from Cyprus

Originally Posted by dmu
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
Post again in the dedicated Cyprus forum (under the heading "Europe") and some one who knows Paphos will come along to help!
oh ! Thanks for that.
I will repost on cyprus forum cheers!