Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello BE Community

Hello BE Community

Old May 14th 2011, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Misstravelbags is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello BE Community

I've been lurking for about 9 years now thought it was time to introduce myself.

I'm Miss travelbags, pleased to virtually meet you all
Old May 14th 2011, 3:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello BE Community

Hi and welcome to BE!

So where abouts are you planning on moving to?
Old May 14th 2011, 3:38 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

As Concierges for the Spanish section of BE we would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderadors for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Rosemary and Graham
Old May 14th 2011, 4:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Misstravelbags
I've been lurking for about 9 years now thought it was time to introduce myself.

Hello and welcome to BE.

I see you're not a person who acts on impluse. Congratulations on taking the plunge. ;

As you've been lurking for so long I assume you know your way around the site...but should you get a little lost we have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...their names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold font.

Before you post please read any 'sticky' threads or announcements that are posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old May 14th 2011, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bob
Hi and welcome to BE!

So where abouts are you planning on moving to?
No where, yet. But that may change
Old May 14th 2011, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome to BE.

I see you're not a person who acts on impluse. Congratulations on taking the plunge. ;

As you've been lurking for so long I assume you know your way around the site...but should you get a little lost we have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Your right about that however, two weeks ago, I planned a trip on impulse and its costing me dearly Still I'm happy I remembered this site otherwise I most certainly would hae been refused a B2 VISA and lost it all.
Old May 14th 2011, 4:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Your right about that however, two weeks ago, I planned a trip on impulse and its costing me dearly Still I'm happy I remembered this site otherwise I most certainly would hae been refused a B2 VISA and lost it all.
Sorry about that...I've read your other posts.
Old May 14th 2011, 4:55 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you out of the closet and in the sunshine.

If you've been lurking for 9 years, you are familiar with the cast of regular characters here and about the various forums. You've just been welcomed by the best.

Enjoy your stay here and sorry about the money loss you just suffered. You coming to the US to visit with an online friend? If so, enjoy your visit.
Old May 14th 2011, 5:00 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the forum, Better a few quid than the other immigration nightmares.
Old May 16th 2011, 2:06 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome welcome
Old May 16th 2011, 12:01 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

That's a long time to lurk, but I'm so glad you've stuck with us all these years.

It's nice to meet you and I hope that you will enjoy being part of our community.
Old May 17th 2011, 6:10 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Misstravelbags

Glad you have come in from the cold and joined us.
Hope your trip goes well

Dread - x