Reload this Page >

Hello from Colorado

Hello from Colorado

Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

BREWER-MIC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Colorado

Hello,

I'm new to this forum that I'm very glad I stumbled upon as it is literally a gold mine. I'm not British (dutch-american but that's a different story) but hope you will allow me to stay. I'm trying to emigrate to New Zealand via the LTBV scheme trying to start a brewery and wood-fired pub in the Nelson Tasman region. I posted a long post with questions in the NewZealand/Immigration section so if any of you have experience with the LTBV in NewZealand I would be greatly appreciative of any and all help.

Cheers,
Mic
Old Jan 31st 2013, 8:27 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Colorado

Hi Mic and welcome to the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

You said that you've posted in the NZ forum here, but I can only see this one post of yours. Maybe you can try again?

The NZ forums are here.

All the best with your plans
Old Feb 1st 2013, 1:17 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck!

There are plenty of none Brits here, so won't worry about it
Old Feb 1st 2013, 1:42 am
Just Joined

BREWER-MIC is an unknown quantity at this point

My post with questions was awaiting moderation; it is up now: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785902
Thanks!
Old Feb 1st 2013, 2:18 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BREWER-MIC
My post with questions was awaiting moderation; it is up now: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785902
Thanks!
Hi and welcome to BE.

Sorry for the delay in your post going up. We've got a spam filter that quarantines any posts from new members that contain a link so it can be checked for spam.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Glad to have you on board BE and the best of luck with your intended move.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 3:06 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary