Reload this Page >

Hello from cheshire/england

Hello from cheshire/england

Old May 24th 2011, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

blackcatgill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from cheshire/england

Hi all

just a quick hello from me . Im hoping to get all the info and advice i need on buying property in florida , ive been browsing for a few weeks , and i believe just through watching and reading here , ill find everything i need , you lot seem a friendly and helfull bunch

thanks

blackcat
Old May 24th 2011, 10:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from cheshire/england

Originally Posted by blackcatgill
Hi all

just a quick hello from me . Im hoping to get all the info and advice i need on buying property in florida , ive been browsing for a few weeks , and i believe just through watching and reading here , ill find everything i need , you lot seem a friendly and helfull bunch

thanks

blackcat
Hi blackcat...welcome aboard.

Where in the UK are you? We have a house in Cheshire...we used to live in Chester before moving to the US.

Are you looking for a holiday property or are you hoping to move to the Sunshine State? Quite a few of our members in the US Forums live in Florida. There are also lots of past threads from Brits who want to move there...it may be best to read through them before you post in the US forums.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old May 24th 2011, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

blackcatgill is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi jerseygirl

Chester , just 30 minutes away im from crewe/nantwich , will be of to the races soon at chester . im looking into holiday property , not to move there , well not yet anyway.thanks for the advice on who to speak to etc , im hoping to find someone , with advice/the process on mortgages and purchasing property

thanks again

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi blackcat...welcome aboard.

Where in the UK are you? We have a house in Cheshire...we used to live in Chester before moving to the US.

Are you looking for a holiday property or are you hoping to move to the Sunshine State? Quite a few of our members in the US Forums live in Florida. There are also lots of past threads from Brits who want to move there...it may be best to read through them before you post in the US forums.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old May 25th 2011, 12:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blackcatgill
Hi jerseygirl

Chester , just 30 minutes away im from crewe/nantwich , will be of to the races soon at chester . im looking into holiday property , not to move there , well not yet anyway.thanks for the advice on who to speak to etc , im hoping to find someone , with advice/the process on mortgages and purchasing property

thanks again
I'm currently looking at properties in Tarporley...so not far away at all.

Beware of the Florida property market. We looked 2 years ago and found many, many abandoned buildings, housing developments and apartment buildings. It is very costly to upkeep a property in Florida that is stood empty. If you are thinking about renting it out also be aware that there are loads of empty rentals.

Anyway it's best to ask your questions in the US forum as this forum is for welcoming new members...so you'll get a better response in there. Good luck.
Old May 25th 2011, 12:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Kia ora Blackcat, just wanted to wish you a very warm welcome from this Lancashire lass. Though we lived in S.E.Staffs for 13 years before coming to NZ. Used to love calling in at Bridgemere Garden Centre (& Hobbycraft) on the way to or from St.Helens.

Happy posting
Old May 25th 2011, 2:16 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a big BE welcome from Spain.

Good luck with your research, you have made the first important move by joining an excellent forum for information and great members who are helpful and will happily share their experiences with you.

Rosemary