Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello BritishExpats! - The Canada situation.

Hello BritishExpats! - The Canada situation.

Old Dec 4th 2010, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

Anthony91 is just really niceAnthony91 is just really niceAnthony91 is just really niceAnthony91 is just really niceAnthony91 is just really niceAnthony91 is just really niceAnthony91 is just really niceAnthony91 is just really nice
Default Hello BritishExpats! - The Canada situation.

Hey Everyone,
My family, and maybe me, are hopefully going to Canada soon which puts me in a difficult position for university and stuff. Hopefully this forum can help me clear a few things up! .
Nice to meet everyone,
Ant.
Old Dec 4th 2010, 5:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello BritishExpats! - The Canada situation.

Originally Posted by Anthony91
Hey Everyone,
My family, and maybe me, are hopefully going to Canada soon which puts me in a difficult position for university and stuff. Hopefully this forum can help me clear a few things up! .
Nice to meet everyone,
Ant.

Hi there Ant...welcome to BE.

What part of Canada are your family hoping to move to? There are some very good universities in Canada. We are Brits living in the US...my daughter decided to go to the University of Toronto.

We have a forum specifically for teenagers called The Youth Club. Alternatively if you click here it will take you directly to the main index page of the Canada Forum. The general forum is for topics related to Canada and the Maple Leaf forum is for general chit chat. Before you begin to post please read through all the sticky threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of the forum's index page. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of information in there.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will act as your tour guides and guide you around the forums.

For any other problems please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.