British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Hello from Bologna, Italy (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/hello-bologna-italy-700208/)

filippoit Jan 11th 2011 8:42 pm

Hello from Bologna, Italy

Hello Everybody,

My name is Filippo and I found this forum while looking for info on sponsored visa for Australia.

:p

Filippo

Jerseygirl Jan 11th 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Hello from Bologna, Italy

Originally Posted by filippoit (Post 9094209)
Hello Everybody,

My name is Filippo and I found this forum while looking for info on sponsored visa for Australia.

:p

Filippo

Hi there Filippo...welcome to the site.

I realise you're looking to move to Australia but you may be interested in taking a look at our Italy Forums.

For information about Australian visas or general information please take a look at our Australia Forums. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

If you get a little lost navigating around the website we have a team of concierges that will assist you...Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums and the concierge for the Italy forums is TestaRossa.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and
Alistairboyle. Lorna is the moderator for the Ital forums.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.

Sue Jan 11th 2011 10:05 pm

Hi Flippo,

Welcome to BE. Thanks for joining us, and I hope you enjoy being part of the BE community.

Sue

filippoit Jan 12th 2011 9:21 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 9094381)
Hi there Filippo...welcome to the site.

I realise you're looking to move to Australia but you may be interested in taking a look at our Italy Forums.

Thank you Jereseygirl, I've just replied on that forum :thumbup:

Filippo

filippoit Jan 12th 2011 9:21 am

Originally Posted by Sue (Post 9094432)
Hi Flippo,

Welcome to BE. Thanks for joining us, and I hope you enjoy being part of the BE community.

Sue

Thank you Sue!

Filippo

Jerseygirl Jan 12th 2011 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by filippoit (Post 9095394)
Thank you Jereseygirl, I've just replied on that forum :thumbup:

Filippo

Excellent. :thumbsup: