Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello anywhere potential in europe!

Hello anywhere potential in europe!

Old Jan 23rd 2013, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

switchmorgan is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Hello anywhere potential in europe!

Hi there Im a pharmacist looking to locate anywhere in europe. I can speak medium level french. Anybody got any ideas where i can go, and its expat so i can speak english and french?

(ps i dont need any extra qualifcations)
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 3:03 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello anywhere potential in europe!

Originally Posted by switchmorgan
Hi there Im a pharmacist looking to locate anywhere in europe. I can speak medium level french. Anybody got any ideas where i can go, and its expat so i can speak english and french?

(ps i dont need any extra qualifcations)
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
Come over on to the France forum and ask again. I suspect that, although you may be qualified in the UK, you'll have to take an exam to show that your level of French is adequate. I know that other medical professionals must....

P.S. I've found this link
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/...37:0042:EN:PDF
which will give a lot of info (I haven't got the time to read it all!).

Last edited by dmu; Jan 23rd 2013 at 3:22 pm.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 3:32 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi switchmorgan and a warm welcome to the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

As dmu said, do pop in the France section of the forum and join in with some posts. All the best.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:09 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary