Reload this Page >

Hello... Another Newbie :D

Hello... Another Newbie :D

Old Sep 17th 2013, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

poolfanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello... Another Newbie :D

Hi there,

Just a quick post to say hello and explain myself.

Im Luke 25 year old British male, currently living in Germany Frankfurt area due to work, got a 4 year old son Zack at home in UK Derby aswell as my girlfriend of 11 years Nicola.

I worked for a global IT service provider in the UK and then they asked me if i wanted to move out to Frankfurt to be Logistics Manager which i accepted. One thing led to another, the company was not very financially stable so started looking for a new company and was lucky, i managed to get a job as a video conferencing operator for one of Germanys big banks.

So yes that me, SO HELLO all.

Thanks
Luke
Old Sep 17th 2013, 7:47 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello... Another Newbie :D

Originally Posted by poolfanatic
Hi there,

Just a quick post to say hello and explain myself.

Im Luke 25 year old British male, currently living in Germany Frankfurt area due to work, got a 4 year old son Zack at home in UK Derby aswell as my girlfriend of 11 years Nicola.

I worked for a global IT service provider in the UK and then they asked me if i wanted to move out to Frankfurt to be Logistics Manager which i accepted. One thing led to another, the company was not very financially stable so started looking for a new company and was lucky, i managed to get a job as a video conferencing operator for one of Germanys big banks.

So yes that me, SO HELLO all.

Thanks
Luke
Hi Luke and welcome to BE

I can see you're finding your way around so good luck with everything and shout if you need a hand
Old Sep 17th 2013, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

poolfanatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, will do.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 6:12 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there and welcome to the forum